Level 2 Textbook sets the groundwork for development of fluent reading, writing, and conversational skills. The book is divided into 12 units about objects in the classroom, colours, clothes, body, age, food, home and toys . It focuses on learning vocabulary through simple dialogue and short stories, teaching students to:
- Learn about 250 frequently used words and their masculine/feminine forms.
- Revise previously learnt vocabulary as much as possible.
- Read and write short sentences, with focus on the pronouns of first form and singular third form .
- Learn some basic open and closed ended questioning methodologies, used in simple dialogues.
- Talk about self, and single others – describing name, age, residence, and favourite colour, food, drink and hobbies.