Reception Level Workbook offers fun and educational activities that follow the Reception Textbook lesson by lesson, emphasizing the materials studied and taking it to practice. Pupils will learn through writing, matching, drawing and colouring which create variety and interest. It helps students to:
- Correctly write Arabic letters in individual and joint forms.
- Read the first words and link them to masculine/feminine forms.
- Recognise the letters at the beginning of words with the Fat’ha, Kasra, and Dama vowels.
- Recognise Arabic letters at the beginning, middle, and end of words.
- Write the numbers 1 – 10.